Pages


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Today you are 4!

Dear Morgane

I will always remember the day the doctor told me that I was expecting a little girl. It was a mix of joy but also fear. I felt joy because I was looking forward to dressing you up but I also felt scared because how on earth was I going to raise a little girl when I had been a pain in the butt for my parents?!

But it all turned up just fine and I am so proud of the big girl you have become.

You still ask me this song from time to time and maybe one day, you’ll sing it to your baby too…



You love to sing and dance,

You can be girly but you can also be a real tomboy (in fact there hasn’t been a whole month when I haven’t seen you with a bump on your forehead)
You adore you big brother even though you take much fun in torturing his mind at times,
You are Hello Kitty’s number 1 fan,
You give your Lola and Lolo so much love and happiness
And to your Daddy and me you are the sunshine of our life!

You loving, sweet and fun spirit makes it impossible for me to stay mad at you for more than 10 seconds!
You will always be my baby even if I can’t stop you from growing up. You make me so proud and you give me the motivation to be a better mom each day.
6 days old



8 months old
11 months old



2 years old

3 years old

4 years old


HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

WE LOVE YOU MORGANE MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment