Pages


Monday, December 19, 2011

My heart breaks…. PLEASE HELP…

My heart is crying and I will probably not find the right words to say how profoundly sad I am for the Philippines (my home country). The typhoon that struck Mindanao over last week has killed many and left almost a thousand homeless…



I am very thankful that my family  and I are safe here in Belgium and some others in different parts of the world. My heart and my prayers go to my fellow Filipinos who are really going through a tough time. It is even harder when you think than in less than a week it will be Christmas, a time to rejoice and have hope…

I feel powerless but will still try to do something about it, so here is the link to the redcross of Philippines:
A simple gesture even the smallest one might give a child, a family, a little bit of comfort. 
Many of us are complaining that we do not have all the we want in our lives, and shame to me, I do that too from time to time. But this whole situation puts everything into perspective. I have been blessed with so much, it is time for me to give back… It’s the least I can do…
Will you do the same too?

No comments:

Post a Comment