Pages


Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer...

There will always be something about summer. When summer arrives, I have this candid happiness that suddenly appears and a big desire to make the most of this time.

For ten precious months, I'll have been fantasizing on the possibilities and planning trips, outings near or far for me and my family.  I always look forward to precious and much needed quality time with the Other Half and the kids. The motivation to explore and learn new things with hopes of leaving this season emotionally fulfilled and my batteries recharged to face another "back to school and work" period.

Summer time reminds me of the little pleasures of life, savoring the time spent with loved ones, and just pause for a moment and be grateful ...

So here is to coktails, sand, cuddles, laughter, wanderlust and memories that I will sherish for a lifetime!




No comments:

Post a Comment