Pages


Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy 68th Birthday Mom! ♥

God good not be everywhere so He made Moms.

They say in the Bible that "He will give angels charge concerning me. To guard me in all my ways" (Psalm 91:11).
I believe my Mom is MY ANGEL. I took me to be a Mom to realize how wonderful you are, and I will never apologies enough for all the suffering I made you go through because of my bad behaviour while I was a kid and in my teens. You were the one one I was blaming all the time for all the bad things happening in my life, and I realize now that you were not to blame but instead I should have told you more often how thankful I am that you always stood by my side. You are the best mom, lola and wife, anyone could ask for. If I can be half the person you are, I would be already very proud. You are an example of love, patience, kindness, compassion, and care. I will love you always and sherrish all the days we have together and I pray for many many more....
I realize now that it is the little things the count, and you have done so many little things in my life that makes Olivier's, my children, and my life beautiful.

I thank Lord for blessing me with such a beautiful inside and out Mom. May he touch your heart more every day, and may you know his unconditionnal and everlasting love. God Bless you Mom, I love you more than words can say


No comments:

Post a Comment