Pages


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Motivation...


I’ve started doing this video 3 days ago and I can honestly say that I already feel a shift in my body and in my mind…
After the first time I did this video, I felt relaxed and for the first time in months I fell asleep almost as soon as I closed my eyes. Some movements are clearly too difficult, I just try to do my best.


This morning, I woke up at 7 am and felt rested even though I had slept less than the 8 hours I try to get. I turned on the music while taking my shower and was in a really good mood. I you have read my blog for a while; you would know that I’m not a morning person and that I barely feel alive until I’ve had my first cup of coffee. But this morning was different; I was dancing in my room and was ready to start the day!
I really hope I’ll keep on staying positive, and to push myself a bit more, I’ve decided to go back to the gym on my lunch breaks. I mean I have no excuse not to go as it is in the same building where I work!
2012 is going to be a great year – this I already know!

No comments:

Post a Comment