Pages


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Midnight in Paris...




If you haven’t seen this movie yet, you must! It was just that good! I’ve always loved Paris and though I’m only a train away from this beautiful city I haven’t been there for over 5 years!
After watching this movie, I just want to stroll through the streets of Paris and eat French macaroons. I want to seat at a terrace and read a good novel while sipping on an espresso with a pain au chocolat.  

I want to go to the Musée d’Orsay and watch for hours my favorites Degas…
I want to go to the Eiffel Tower and just under it, share a romantic kiss with my Other Half .

I want to escape this fast paced life and just enjoy life for a couple of days…
6 more weeks and I will be free as a bird! So why not take that time to simply do as I wish?... Yes why not? ... :-)


ENJOY THE TRAILER BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment