Pages


Sunday, November 18, 2012

How on earth did you get on my blog ?



Every couple of months, I like to check my analytics to see which word or phrases people googled to get  to my blog. There are always plenty of variations on the title of my blog, “Joy,” “other disasters,”.” But there are also a wide variety of weird and sometimes disturbing phrases that bring folks to my blog. I don’t know which I find more disturbing — the strange things people googled or the fact that it lands them at my blog. Here are a few recent ones.

Shoegasm

Oh yes I know that beautiful feeling.

Evil Bikini

I know that feeling too

Zara makes me wet

Ok, this one is very disturbing… I like Zara too – but I don’t think we are talking about the same one

Asian Lady Menopause

No words..

so, i said bitch shut up! Shhhhhhhhh
Hey?! You shut up lol – Now go in the corner!!!!

all over her face cream
 
Oh, now you got me curious! What was all over her face cream?
amazing just the way you are

I know, I know.. Thank you and… Bow J

The gates of heaven opened                                                                

Oh yes they do! Each time and send the kids out  - but I swear I love them very much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment