Pages


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I just don't understand....

This is my first post since the event that took place in Connecticut.

The purpose of this blog is to share my everyday life, that things that makes me laugh, smile, and happy. It's also a place where I share my faith and love for Jesus Christ.

I want this blog to be light and filled with Joy. I never want it to be mean, I want it to be uplifting. This is where I celebrate all that is good with life.

But today, my heart is broken for those families.

So I dedicate this post to all the people who are hurting in Newtown Connecticut, I hold you in my heart and my prayers are with you…

This tragedy is one too many…
Embrace your children every second, every minute, everyday… We never know when it will be the last I love you they will hear…
To this little lives taken away too soon: Surely God has taken you to His side. Delight in His presence until you meet your Mom and Dad again…
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment