Pages


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Arthur!


This is me 6 years ago, I was 24 and 33 weeks pregnant. If I could go back in time I would tell my 24 years old self to relax and enjoy every moment that were coming to me as this would be the beginning of a beautiful journey.
After 3 miscarriages, I was finally about to become a mom.  I had given up hope; I thought that I was being punished by God for all my misbehavior in my past. Then when I decided that I wouldn’t try anymore, I got pregnant again… I made a promise to myself the day Arthur was born: that from now on I would be an example to him and that I would give up my old ways…

1 day old


5 months old


1 year old



2 years old



3 years old



4 years old



5 years old



6 years old


Dear Arthur,
You are 6 years old today and I can honestly say I did not see it coming.
You changed my life is so many ways and I thank God for the day he blessed me with this beautiful gift. You have made me a better person and we are so proud of whom you have become.
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment