Pages


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I have a secret…

I‘ve never admitted this before…

But with most of my friends going on vacation, I have no choice but to let the world know… I wished no one would ever know, but I feel like my back will soon be against the wall. But if you come on my blog regularly, you  will have certainly noticed that I try to keep things real.

I asked myself several times if it would be a good idea for me to be posting this on my blog. Because once it’s out there, there is no turning back…

Yet, I have decided to come clean…

I – AM – A- MURDERER!!!!

The first time was an accident. I swear it on what’s most precious to me…

But the second time, and the third time, and the fourth….well, the ALL the other times, I kind of knew it was going to happen but I did nothing to stop myself.

There was always this awkward little voice in my head each time, telling me that what I was doing was wrong and to stop immediately. To seek for some help.

People trusted me. People closest to me have no idea that I keep this horrid secret.

Now I’m not one of these murderers that take photos of their victims as trophy. But if I did, they would have been something like these unfortunate souls…





So now, you have been warned… I’m a good friend, but I have weird tendencies sometimes…

No comments:

Post a Comment