Pages


Friday, July 15, 2011

Letter to Arthur

Dear Arthur,

Yesterday at dinner time, you saw me give Morgane more peaches to go with her sausages. I asked, "Does anyone else want more peaches?" You didn't respond so I put the peaches away. Not 5 seconds later, you were whining, "I want more peaches".

You do this to me EVERY SINGLE DAY. Why do you always decide you want seconds on something the minute I put it away?! I'm over it. From now on, I'm making one single announcement..."If anyone wants seconds, speak now or forever hold your peace". If there is silence, I will take that as confirmation that it is finally time for me to sit on my backside and take a break.
Love,
Mom

In case you ask, yes the image above is a joke - wouldn't want the men's union to send me angry notes :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment