Pages


Monday, November 21, 2011

Et puis je fume... lalalalala

Hi everyone!

I don’t know about you, but I had a really nice week-end. We did not do anything special, we simply enjoyed each other’s company…

I also tried to practice these three attitudes...



So which words would define these two last days?
- Slow dancing in the kitchen with Other Half
- Cuddling up with kids
- Fun Christmas shopping
- Dancing crazy with the kids
- Nice family dinner
- Birthday celebration
- Red velvet brownies with white chocolate icing
- Love, sweetness, and a lot of laughing
- God
So yes it is Monday today, and this morning as I was dropping the kids to school, my daughter tightly embraced me and told me how much she loved staying with me, I would have given everything to make her wish come true. I take patience and look forward to the next week-end and re-doing it all over again…
Have a nice week everyone!
This song made me smile this morning and I thought was just appropriate for today… ENJOY


No comments:

Post a Comment