Pages


Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas....



To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to Christmas this year… I've had several bad/though news that arrived in one go and unfortunately I jumped on the self-pitty train for a while.
 

But with all the bad things happening around the world, I am reminded how blessed I am and how much I can be grateful for my life. Too often during the course of the year, we forget what the real priorities are and focus on the superficial.
 

Life is precious, I have a beautiful family and I've reconnected with old friends and made new ones. I am very lucky to spend this holiday season with my Mom and Dad by my side and remembering last year, I am grateful that I'll have another year to tell my Dear Brother how much I love him and how important his presence is in my life is. I've found a new job that fulfils me and colleagues that makes me happy to wake up and go to work, so I have no rights to complain.

So much has changed since last year and truly God has helped me get through a lot, so I can't wait to see what awaits me in the coming months. Wither it's good or bad, I say: "Bring it on!"
 

I was inspired by this words from Charles De Foucauld

"The moment I realized God existed, I knew that I could not do otherwise than to live for Him Alone...Faith strips the mask from the world and renders meaningless such words as anxiety, danger and fear, so the believer goes through life calmly and peacefully, with profound joy---like a child, hand and hand with his mother."

I could not have said it better… Faith has changed the way I see the world, the people, and my life.

 
And like my pastor says: there would not be Christmas if Jesus wasn't born!
 

I also want to share this video that was shown at my church and made me smile.
Please follow the link: http://steelehousemedia.com/products/a_very_special_christmas_countdown it is really worth watching!


To all my readers: I wish you a Merry Christmas! May God bless you abundantly and may you all feel His love and Graciousness..

 

 
 
Oh and Santa, if you are reading please read the card below:




 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment