Pages


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Feeling of the day...

Do you ever have days when you feel overwhelmed, yet bored? Busy, yet restless? Here I sit making a mental to do list and feeling torn between different responsibilities and obligations. I want to spend more time with other half, but the times we go on dates are not as often as we’d like. I want to spend more time playing with the kids, but I can’t relax if the kitchen looks like WWIII just happened in it. I want to be the best parent I can be, but not ignore the fact that life is more than being mommy 24/7. I love my kids, but sometimes they can drive me nuts. This life as a mother/wife/working mom is harder to balance than I’d ever imagined. Many days I feel like a jumbled mass of contradictions. I’ve always been a perfectionist and now life is not always so perfect when it comes to organising.
I’m trying to work on the balancing act, without the act itself feeling like just another "job" on my never ending mental to-do list…

Tired, tired, tired….

Mommy needs a vacation and this:


No comments:

Post a Comment