Pages


Monday, April 4, 2011

Playground fight... Almost, but I chickened out...

Friday afternoon, I went to my kids’ school to pick them up.
One of the mom’s [and by "Mom" I meant: woman who had her 50th nip-tuck intervention] in my daughter’s class came to me and said:
Oh hi Joy! You know your daughter is weird *[insert visual: me trying to keep a straight face and thinking did she just say my daughter is weird?! %,!$]* she freaks out every time she sees little insects in the playground and she taught my daughter to say the word:"critters".
Me: Oh really, yeah I know, you know what kids will be kids, it will pass…
What I really wanted to say was: Oh really? Maybe you should teach your 3 years old daughter more about nature and less about Botox! Because that’s what came out of HER mouth!!!!
Don’t piss mama bear by calling her daughter "weird"!!! Payback is a bitch you'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment