Pages


Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday my Other Half!!!!

40 years ago today, the world became a better place with the introduction of Olivier Van Campenhout. Today is my Other half’s birthday. I am dedicating today’s blog to all the things I can think of that make my husband so wonderful .

 ·         He loves his comic books and has literally accumulated thousand of them

·         Him and Morgane lookalike.

·         He is his son’s hero.

·         He loves his children more than words can say.

·         He will do anything for the ones he loves.

·         He snores A LOT!

·         He is truly devoted to his family.

·         He loves the foods I make for him.

·         Nothing will keep him from playing with his kids.

·         He can fall asleep almost anywhere.

·         He talks in his sleep.

·         I had a dream and he made it all real.

·         He build us a house with his own two hands

·         He made me a better person.

·         He loves me with all his heart and soul and makes me feel special every day… For that I pray the Lord that He may bless us with many more years together…
I LOVE YOU OLI. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment