Pages


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life is short. Have an Affair!

Story:
Me: standing with my salad in front of the elevators while waiting for the door to open
Him: well that doesn’t look like a great lunch! You should come and have lunch with me…
Me: (smiling and trying hard not to blush) thanks but I’m fine
Him: no really, I’ve been working here for a month, I’m on the *bip* floor and I have tried to talk to you several times. Asian woman are really beautiful.
ME: thanks, I think my husband will agree with you on that matter (HIM GETTING THE HINT I HOPE!!!)
Him: so would you be free for lunch?
Me: hum, no not really I don’t have much time during lunch
Him: dinner then?
Me (slightly irritated): have I mentioned that I’m married?
Him: well he doesn’t have to know [insert wink], so can I have a number?
Me: sure 100 (being the emergency number in Belgium)
Him: 100?
Me: yes that’s what you’ll need once you have met my husband…
That’s when the security guy comes in and tells the other guy: hey be careful she’s married and her husband’s a cop, you don’t want to mess with him. (This man is my new best friend!!!!)

An affair???? Not for me Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment