Pages


Monday, April 4, 2011

Keeping up the good work!

So for the longest time, I have felt like I’ve been doing something for someone else. ALL THE TIME.  Either my kids, my husband, or my boss. I want to take back my life. I kind of like when I was in my 20′s (except now I’m smarter and have more life experience and know the difference between what is good and bad for me--- yeah right).
I’m done with the excuses: For me this journey for the month of April is not only going to be not worrying but also taking back my life.
Step number 1: continue taking care of myself. I am going to continue this diet and my workout. It has helped me feel better these past few weeks.  I’ve manage to cut back on the junk food and I’m not craving it that much. Swimsuit season is just around the corner and I can’t wait to see the backside :o)


Step number 2: I want to laugh at least once a day. My plan: spend more time with the people I love and take my kids as an example. They dance, sing and simply love life as it passes...

Now to keep the smile on my face, my 5th coffee of the day!



I am really feeling good about this. Have a lovely week everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment