Pages


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It’s not because you’re on a diet that you can’t look at the menu!...

Or: it’s not because you’re married that you can’t watch HOT  beautiful (sounds better right) men!!!!

I have another secret: I’m obsessed with vampires or more specifically with True Blood.

Why you’ll ask? – Well here are my top 10 reasons:

Just picture me writing this down while watching an episode with my Other Half:

 1. Oh my God, Oh my God!!! It's ERIC MOTHER(BIP)ING  NORTHMAN!!!!!!  Hellooo, helloooo! (Do I need to say more?)

 2. Did you know that vampires and humans can’t make babies? Yes I know that in Twilight they can, but shhh!!!! In my world they only have sex but no babies. And where did I get that theory from? Well, I suspect that a vampire probably could not handle four months of colic and reflux without an unfortunate incident taking place. So dear True Blood producers, keep as much sex scene but please don’t spoil it with Sookie saying “ I’m pregnant” in the next season..

 3. Sookie lives alone. ALONE!  In a quiet house.  All by herself. Sigh… That’s nice.

 4. I confirm they don’t care about fashion in this serie :o) No clothes needed for most of the scene. It’s all for the art of course (*insert cough here*)

5.  Jason Stackhouse, it’s not your fault if you’re having erotic dreams.. Stop trying to control it!

6. That’s it! Now I can’t decide which of them I prefer: the werewolves or the vampires!

7. Lafayette, dude you’re cool!

8. FANGTASIA! Wouldn’t it be a great place to hang out? No, no it’s not as dirty as it sounds…

9. Wait?! Pause it right there! What are Sookie, Eric and Bill doing? I’m pretty sure that’s illegal in most US states. Or at least not allowed on daytime  TV. Can you pause it for another  sec?

10. Yeah there will be another season after this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment