Pages


Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm Glad I Have You...

Best friends know the little things about you.

Like your quirky quirks and yet decide that she’ll be your friend no matter what.

I have a best friend like this.

And I love her.

 

You are one of the kindest, best people I know.
You are an amazing Mommy.
You are an example of strength.
You give me confidence.
You make me feel loved.
You make me feel special.
You are the best listener.
You are truly beautiful.
And I am grateful for your friendship.

And because you are one of the few people who understands my sense of humour, I'll add this:
A friend is like a good bra: hard to find, comfortable, supportive, always lifts you up, makes you look better, never lets you down or leaves you hanging, and always close to your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment