Pages


Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Life List.

We all have things we want to do before we die,a Life List if you will.
Some things simple, and some others not so simple.
I prepared this list 10 years ago, and decided that it is time to share it… Who knows – maybe I’ll be blessed with someone who will be able to help me achieve all that is in my list.

1.       Own a house

2.       Have a walk in closet

3.       Own a ridiculously expensive handbag

4.       Stop drinking soda

5.       Go bungee jumping

6.       Watch my daughter get married

7.       Watch my kids live happily ever after

8.       Be able to see my abs again

9.       Learn to Tango (almost did!)

10.   Travel to Australia

11.   Travel to Japan

12.   Join an online dating service

13.   Have a family of my own

14.   Have a tummy tuck (yeah, I’m vain, I know…)

15.   Return to the Maldives for our 10 year anniversary

16.   Open my own catering business or catering school for kids

17.   Take my parents on a vacation.

18.   Have a closet that lets me display all my shoes and purses

19.   Take Italian lessons (always been my dream)

20.   Visit every country where I have relatives

21.   Teach my children to be confident and kind

22.   Take a girls trip somewhere cool

23.   Go Skydiving

24.   Start a blog

25.   Grow a garden (without killing it)

26.   Have my kids and my Other Half know Jesus

27.   Have lunch with Tom Cruise (what? A girl can dream right?)

28.   Learn to shoot a rifle

29.   Have a personal trainer

30.   Live in a home that looks as though you stepped into a Pottery Barn Catalog

31.   Go in a hot air balloon

32.   Overcome my fear of flying

33.   Bask in under the Tuscan sun

34.   Write a thank you letter every day for an entire year

35.   Become debt free

36.   Participate in a giant food fight

37.   Make a quilt for my daughter that I’ll give to her when she moves out

38.   Sleep in a treehouse

39.   Swim with dolphins

40.   Get a tattoo

41.   Donate blood

42.   Learn CPR

43.   To assist people who need it, asking nothing in return

And at the the top of my list?
Steal ALL of my mom’s fabulous recipes


No comments:

Post a Comment