Pages


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sometimes my Other Half is right about stuff…

It kills me to admit this, but sometimes my Other Half is right. That means that I am sometimes wrong. So, as we approach our 5 year wedding anniversary, it is my duty to be honest and admit that sometimes I am the a(biiippp)hole.

So here goes the top 10 things Other Half is usually right:

1. Yes alright. Fine. I haven’t noticed that my tire is almost flat. But hey, it’s not like using the GPS or having a flashing light or a really loud beep or anything that tells you that you need to check it out!.

2. What the *BIP?! Not it’s not that time of month. For the love of God, what are you talking about? I am not being bitchy and I have no idea what you're talking about. Of course, I do not need to look at the calendar. Oh... Oops… Ok so maybe I’m a little bit on the edge right now…

3. I spend too much money at Zara for the kids and myself  on clothes that maybe we could live without. But your children are growing really fast and sometimes those tees at  € 15 are really awesome.

4. Of course you do tons around the house, I mean it, and you really do. BUT I still do more … OK, it’s true, without you it would probably all fall apart. Or at least be a lot more embarrassing than it already is.

5. While I totally disagree that 4 times a week is average, I do agree that we should always be looking to keep our stats up.

6. I actually do have some idea where that new Zara bag came from.

7. Of course I listen to you! I know exactly what you just said. Something about some new sci-fi series?! Alright... Maybe I do tune you out sometimes but its only after a long day of hearing annoying people chatter at me constantly and asking me to get them things and telling me that someone did something that they shouldn't have and it just gets really tedious and ohey! Hello?! Are you listening to me?!

8. I never snore. It's the dog. Or the ventilator, maybe you should have it looked at before it—alright alright fine, it's me.

9. I'm on the phone too much?! How dare you?!-- Oh! That's my mom. Hey Mom! What were you saying?

10. You are totally a bossy boss-man sometimes and I am --- often worse. I'm just used to talking to the kids all the time and they're supposed to do what I say. But I get it - and I swear every time I hear myself using that tone of voice with you, you get to slap my ass. And every time you use that bossy voice with me I get to go to Zara... without limit on my spending, deal? Deal.





No comments:

Post a Comment