Pages


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Did I say this?

My mind is constantly in the gutter. Take for instance, this innocent conversation between my kids this week-end:

Morgane: Arthur, give me one of your balls.
Arthur: No, I need them. I had them first. Go find your own balls to play with.
Morgane: I can't find any other ones. Give me one...you need to share.
Arthur: NO!! Go away...stop trying to grab them!
Morgane: I just want ONE...and then you can play with the other one.
Arthur: Fine....here, just take both of them.
Morgane (whining): Mommy, Arthur threw his balls at my face.

To which I responded, once I could stop myself from doubling over with laughter, "Arthur, you don't throw balls at your sister's face. You could have just handed them to her"....on a silver platter, like your father did the day he married me.
Ok, ok, I did not say the last sentence… But still, it made me laugh…

No comments:

Post a Comment