Pages


Monday, May 9, 2011

And so he left...

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

The moment I had been dreading has finally arrived. Arthur left this morning for a week with his class to the seaside. I thought I would be able to keep the tears until he was gone but I couldn’t… Arthur was sweet and said: don’t worry mommy, I’ll think of you all the time, I love you always… Him and I are very close but I know that this is important to him. He has been looking forward to this trip for weeks now… I am very proud of him, and I know he’ll be just fine. Me? Not so sure…




Counting the days, the hours, the minutes until he returns…  A glimpse of the future where he will leave for good… I hate how I feel…

No comments:

Post a Comment