Pages


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Questions about God…

… And my answers…
Arthur is very curious. Extremely curious. I love that about him...But sometimes, I really need to be creative in my answers to him…
He’s like a tiny clean slate...so inquisitive about the world around him… Most of the time, when we are together, he’ll shoot questions off to me, left and right....so quickly, in fact, that I can't always think of the perfect answer.
Questions like these ones:

-          Why does it rain? Remember when I told you that the angels cry when a child is picking his nose? Well, today there must be a whole bunch of kids picking their noses.

-          Where does our poop go when we flush the toilet? It goes into the sewer system... And I think some of it goes into the ocean...you know, where Nemo lives?

-          Why is the sky blue? Because that’s God favorite color

-          How did He make the sky blue? With a giant paintbrush

-          Who decided that grass should be green? God did...but only because he ran out of blue

-          Do boys have brains? Hum huhhh – so I’ve been told

-          Why do people get married? That, you’ll need to ask your Dad

-          Is God like Superman? Yeah, except He’s way more powerful and doesn't wear a speedo and tights


-          What would happen if we never slept? All moms around the world would be devastated

-          Why do we have boogers in our nose? In case you ever get stranded on a deserted island, you'll have something to eat – emphasize: Only on a deserted island!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment