Pages


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Grateful...




Sometimes, in the midst of work, meetings, events (good ones and sad ones), and planning parts of our lives, it's easy to get caught up in the moment. I have been extremely guilty of this for the last couple of months.

Anyway, I stumbled upon this quote, and thought it was the perfect way to come back to reality and realize that even though there's a lot that seems to consume our lives, we should nevertheless be grateful for it all.

Life is too short to live with regrets, be unhappy, and drown in things that weigh us all down. So, take a a few minutes to rewind, recharge, and return to all that really matters in life.

I’ve compiled 10 things that I love doing every single day and makes me grateful for the beautiful life I have:

1. Have time in prayer

2. Prepare, sit down and share a meal with my children and my Other Half

3. Read at least one chapter of a great book

4. Have a date night with my Other Half

5. Have a play date with my best friend and her two adorable children

6. Take a whole day to pamper myself

7. Get dressed up (including hair and makeup)

8. Hear my mom’s voice

9. Make a stranger smile

10. Laugh so hard my tummy hurts


A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
Patricia Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment