Pages


Friday, January 28, 2011

12 Steps Program ? Hum, let me think about it…

Hi. My name is JOY. I’m addicted to ZARA. It’s been 2 hours since my last shopping trip. I went to ZARA for a little top and leggings, but in didn’t end there alas. I just could not stop myself. I was just out of control. I also bought some earrings, I justified it by telling myself that I had no jewelry that would match my new top. But did I stop at this? Nope! Like a real addict, I went to take more. A new sweater because you know, the 15 others that I have in my closet were not exactly this type of black.
I think I really hit rock bottom when I stopped at the silky blouses and just started talking to them. All this beautiful fabrics got me all giddy. Shopping is a real treasure hunt for me!
ZARA, you lure me with all your trendy clothes and accessories, I always come back for more, I always need something from you and I never leave empty handed.
I guess admitting I have a problem is a first step. I’ll get to the other 11 some other time. I just remembered that Morgane needs a new coat and Arthur a new pair of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment