Pages


Monday, January 24, 2011

It's about time!

After hesitating for many years… I have started my own blog. I don’t know if anyone is ever going to think that my life is interesting enough to tell the whole world, but I wanted a place where I could put my thoughts into words… So here is what you can expect to find here in a new future:
1. My ups dans downs as a mom and wife
2. My addiction for shoes, bags, clothings, furnitures, decorations (anything related to fashion)
3. Food: I'm a HUGE fan of food and of course eating! Seriously! I can eat for hours! I'm only 1,50 m but I can eat like a truck driver!
4. Lastly, being a bit unstable (hum, hum)... Now, let me explain: I am perfectly normal, but sometimes I turn  into this "little childish Gremlin" (like my dear Manu would say) and just lose it...

No comments:

Post a Comment