Pages


Monday, January 24, 2011

FAQs

How old are you?
Young enough that I can still get away with a mini skirt but not enough to show my belly button thanks to my to 2 adorable children :-)

Are you a bitch?
Well this is what I read somewhere: "Sometimes you have to learn how to open your mouth for more than just giving head" SOOO TRUE!!!!

What are your priorities in life?
Being the BEST wife/mom EVER! But looking great doing it!

What are your addictions?
Clothes, shoes, bags, food and of course COFFEE!

Do you believe in God?
Yes I do, but I don't push it on anyone. I believe that our Father touches our heart when the time is right... He has blessed me with a wonderful husband, 2 loving children, and the best parents one could ask for and icing on the cake: I also have the best family and friends to support me in my sometimes crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment