Pages


Monday, January 24, 2011

Just a typical day...

6 : 50   Radio starts on my alarm clock – I hit it a few times until it shuts up
7  : 00  Other half’s alarm clock on his phone this time and I hide my head under the sheets until other half emerges from his coma             
7 : 05   Other half jumps out of bed (how does he do that?! Seriously, he’s like those bunnies in the DURACEL add: always ready!), goes upstairs to wake up the kids and put clothes on them (wonderful me has prepared clothes the night before not trusting other half’s fashion sense)
7 : 20   Kids jump into my bed trying to kick me out of it
7 : 25   Drag myself out of bed, go into the bathroom, see myself in the mirror and scare the sh*t out of me! Is that me?! I look like the girl in “The Ring” horror movie! Think: I need coffee!
7 : 30   Put on make- up (now that’s better!) , bless other half for the cup of coffee he brings me,   which is slowly putting a smile on my face…
7 :40    Curse because I have nothing to wear!!!! Watch other half hit his forehead with is hand not believing I said that AGAIN!
7 : 50   Fun begins! I turn on my laptop, open a file called fashion inspiration, go into office looks, find the look that I feel will look great on me today, get it in my closet and get dressed!
8 : 05   Sh*t I’m late! Go search for kids shoes and coats, bless other half’s heart for preparing the backpacks
8 : 10   Kiss other half and the kids goodbye before they are off to school
8 : 15   Find my own shoes that match my outfit of the day, change pairs 3 or 4 times
8 : 20   Same but this time with bag
8 : 30   Holy Cow, got to go to work! Get into my car and leave
8 : 40   Curse the idiots that can’t drive, drive like a maniac (not always, I promise)
8 : 55   Made it to the office, turn on PC
9 : 00   Start working with 2nd cup of coffee
10 : 00 3rd cup of coffee – yummy colleague sits in front of me
11 : 10 Damn stomach starts screaming for food. Continue working and ignore the weird looks yummy colleague is giving me because of the monster in my stomach
12 : 30 Yes time for lunch, go out, buy a sandwich and of course quick stop at ZARA shop, just in case the clothes I will really need one day are there
1 : 30   Back to the office, quickly eat as I was distracted by all the good stuff in ZARA and forgot to eat
2 : 00   4th cup of coffee (have I mentioned that I’m addicted to coffee?) continue to work
4 : 30   Go through as much work/mail as I can until I feel the urge to hit my head on my keyboard, 5th cup of coffee. Wonder how the time keep accelerating?!
6 : 00   Pack my stuff, go home, curse on the other people going home too and wonder how they got their license
6 : 30   Home sweet Home! Get a big hug from Morgane, a “hey Mom” from Arthur, and a nice embrace from other half (Oohhhooohhooo, that feels so goooood)
6 : 45   Ask other half what’s for dinner (yes other half can cook! Lucky me!), set up table
7 : 00   Have dinner at table, get told off by Arthur because I forgot to say “Grace” (oops)
7 : 30   Send kids off to bed
7 : 35   Start yelling at kids to stop running like headless chicken or else! Begin a calming bedtime routine
7 : 45   Read a story (I said ONE story!!!!)
8 : 00   Tuck kids in bed, say “I LOVE YOU” in 8 different languages (my way of teaching them a language – at least the first  word they will have learned is not a cursing one!)
8 : 20   Start cleaning up the mess, prepare clothes for the next day
8 : 45   Snuggle with other half in the couch and thank God for a comfy husband!
11 : 00 Off the make-up, into sexy PJs (yes I added sexy, for the visual effect lol)
00 : 00 What happened between 11:00 and now? Let your imagination work :)
00 : 01 Start snoring, repeat all the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment