Pages


Monday, January 31, 2011

Prayer of the day...

New week, continue with resolution to lose weight…
Prayer of the day:

Dear Lord,
Please help me resist:
1. The little pieces of chocolate that my colleague just put in front me.
2. The left-over caramelized juice ribs awaiting in my fridge
3. The un-opened bottle of red wine  that has been by calling me for weeks now
I have been trying to lose the 5 last pounds that keep on cringing to my hips… I’ve done it all, the gym, the Tracy Anderson DVDs, the eat only one slice of apple a day (which is clearly crazy! But as I am slightly stupid at times had to try for half a day, before indulging in a HUGE Big Mac!), and I finally managed to shred 4 pounds. I need to resist temptation if not I will have to go up a pants size, then I will really have a break into the forbidden red wine bottle! (Ok now, I sound like an alcoholic, so I’ll stop)
Besides, I really need to lose those last pounds because I can’t wait to buy the super cool leather leggings I saw a week ago at ZARA. I already have the Rocking Tee and the super high heels to go with it! Yeahaaa!!! Hot Momma in becoming!
Anyway, pray for me as there is a reason why SHRED rhymes with DEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment