Pages


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to school is so cool Mummy!


This is the picture of the kids on their 1st day of school last year….



…. And here is a picture of them this morning.


Arthur is 1st year of elementary - Morgane on her 2nd yearof kindergarten
(notice how they have grown?!)

I’m going to try to take a photo on the same spot each year. This is my way of making up for the fact that I will never scrapbook and also, because I haven’t put actual photos in a photo album in more than… well never…yeah, I get lazy, I know…

While Other Half and I really enjoyed our time with them…it’s time for us all to have our own lives again. They were trying to kill each other at this point which, at some point, gave me the sensational idea to lock them in a room to duke it out and see who would be left standing. A cage match for short people if I may. All my bets were on Morgane :o)
I met Arthur’s new teacher again, she seemed very calm and very prepared so I hope that she willreally have the qualities that I was hoping for and that she will support Arthur the best way possible…
Anyway to all the parents out there, I hope you children had a fabuleous 1st day at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment