Pages


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Love Autumn...

Autumn is my favorite season and soon we’ll be entering it… I love how fresh the air smells. How I get to snuggle up inside and enjoy an open fire or simply watch the rain fall heavy outside the window. I love autumn clothes - no wait! Scratch that! I ADORE THEM. I also indulge in hot cups of coffee. Marvel at the colors of nature surrounding us. and can't wait to jump through puddles and leaves with the kids. I love the crisp mornings. And the cool nights, when cuddling up under your duvet on the sofa seems like a perfectly OK thing to do. I love buying books and knowing I will have lots of evenings in to read them. I mean, really, what is not to love about autumn?!

I plan to curl up a lot this season and dive into stories and tales and be moved and inspired and amused.

 So as I am gearing up for the new season: meet my brand new boots!




From beginning of Autumn until the end of winter I spend most of my time in boots. So I don’t feel guilty at all buying these new ones, because I know they won’t be hiding in my closet. I’m already fantasizing on how I’m going to pair these lovely boots of mine with my clothes… Classic, cool, smart and the perfect height, I HEART them.



I also bought this beautiful square-shaped sweater at Zara. The advantage of being petite is that I can get clothes from Zara and Zara Kids and I’m not ashamed to say that this comes from Zara Kids! What?! A bargain is a bargain, and as I always says: “If it looks good, no matter where it comes from wear it!”
Add to this some comfy black leggings and I was off to go drop the kids at school and then to work….




Autumn, Oh how I’ve missed you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment