Pages


Monday, September 19, 2011

So some people should be ashamed…

ALERT ! ALERT ! My OCD just kicked in ! Well Iv’e been trying to control it for a while But ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

So I am interrupting my daily joyful posting to tell you:
"I’M SO DAMN SICK OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INCAPABLE OF REPLACING THE TOILET PAPER ROLL!!!!"
Evidence in Toilet n°1 of my office:

Evidence in Toilet n°2 of my office:

I see a roll on the bin and immediately my thoughts go coockaloo "hello germs! Bacterias! Lady problems!" Damn it!!! Are you a moron or what?!
So while I'm still trying to regain a bit of calm, please watch the following video and try to get the message I'm trying to pass on:



Thank you for your kind attention, I hope I never cross the path of a lady who is getting out of the toilet leaving it in the state I just found them as – I PROMISE YOU THAT ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment