Pages


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello Autumn!


Autumn has begun yeayy!!! The rain is currently staying away but the crisp air speaks more of colder days to come…. I LOVE Autumn, there is just something so fresh and healthy and exciting about this season. Autumn feels like a promise of a new start. Like fresh books and walks in the park and jumping in leaves and drinking hot coffees inside while rain is pouring down my windows. Cozy knits and my beloved leather boots . A new scarf to go with it maybe. A trench-coat. A nice glass of red wine and blazing log fires. As you can gather, I am totally feeling fall today!
So again, Welcome Back Fall!! I am embracing this new season, and all the joyful memories ahead…




Wanted to share this song with you – nice lyrics and amazingly beautiful women in the clip.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment