Pages


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Do I want more kids?…

Most of the time the answer is no, but when I start hesitating I just look at this chart (except that for me, it would be a third child):



BUT, if you are like me, still hesitating, I suggest you watch this funny video, and you will probably have your answer… I just couldn't stop laughing...


This video is sooooo true… I mean, I love having my nephew and nieces at home but it’s also nice to be able to let them go back home after a day or two. One of my nieces is 2 years and a half, she’s adorable, but now that I’m out off potty training, early morning milk calling, I can’t imagine doing it all over again… And above all, my kids are finally starting to behave (notice I wrote that in a very tiny font? It's because I don't want to jinx it!) so why on earth would I put myself into hell again :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment