Pages


Monday, September 12, 2011

When God Gives You Lemons…

… Make Spaghetti with Lemon Sauce and Olive Oil, served with Fried Garlic Shrimps…

Everybody who knows me will confirm that I love cooking for my family and my friends…  I wanted to cook something refreshing this week-end and push back  a little the time for warm –comfort food. So I checked in my pantry what I could do with the very little amount of  time I had before dropping my daughter to a birthday party just after lunch and was inspired by my lemons…






And here you have it a very simple and light dish! Sprinkle a bit of parmesan and basil (or arugula) on top and you get a little taste of heaven…



I don’t know why I waited so long before doing this traditional Italian dish as they are no other words to describe this dish than "Yummy"! The kids and Other Half loved it, and it certainly won’t be the last time I’ll prepare this dish…



PS: If you want the recipe, you know how to contact me !

No comments:

Post a Comment