Pages


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Why would I need to eat salad?!

So a while ago, because I had noticed that Other Half gained a bit of weight,  I told the kids that when they got out with their Daddy at McDonalds, they should push their Dad to eat a salad instead of having a hamburger, which they now do all the time…

But then yesterday morning, while I was about to get dressed to take them to school, Morgane followed me in the dressing room. I saw her staring at my derriere and I could see that she wanted to say something. So I asked:

ME: Morgane, honey what’s wrong?

Morgane: well mom, remember when you told us we should push Daddy to eat a salad instead of junk food?

ME: yes of course I do honey, and I’m glad he is listening to you

Morgane: well, mom, I think you should eat salad too…

ME: really?! Why? I don’t feel like I’ve gained any weight lately…

Then she points at my backside and says:

But mom, look! Your butt has gotten so big that you knickers don’t even cover your whole butt anymore!!!

I laughed so hard, she didn’t understand how in heaven I wasn’t panicking… And that is how my daughther learned the difference between a panty and a thong….

I'm sorry, I'm not ready for this yet:

No comments:

Post a Comment