Pages


Friday, September 9, 2011

Dear Santa Claus...

... hi there! How are you? I know, I know, it is still only September, but do you think you could bring my gift a little earlier this year? I know I’m being unreasonable, but I have been a really good girl, trust me! (Minus the way too-much-spent-shopping mishap at Zara, but sure what's new?!) It's sold by Asos, and I HEART this warm color! It would complete every outfit I have planned for the next few months! Of course I would need both the small and the big size.



Also, because it’s on the Asos website, you wouldn’t even have to go out. You could just go on Internet…

And just in case you feel really generous, I am madly in love with this bag too:

It’s the "HERMES Birkin 50 Crocodile Look Leather Dark Brown handbag”, and the great news is that it’s on sale!!!
From $1,398.00 it is now  $339.80!!! Isn’t this a bargain? See I’m even saving you some money…
Anyway, I hope you’ll give in to my request as I really, I really would be taking very good care of my gifts and I’ll promise I’ll behave well for the rest of the year.

Love, 
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment