Pages


Thursday, March 17, 2011

A 100 things about me…

For my 100 posts, I give you 100 unimportant things about me J


1.            I made a resolution to lose weight and get into shape once and for all
2.            But I’m a carb addict, so it gets sometimes complicated
3.            I love McDonalds – even more complicated now !
4.            Every day of my life, I'm afraid that I'll gain back all my weight plus
5.            I want to meet Tracy Anderson
6.            If I could be trained by her, I'd think I was in heaven
7.            I am an anal germaphobe, everything needs to be sanitized
8.            I’m also afraid of heights.
9.            I’m addicted to coffee
10.          I’m not a morning person. Never have been.  Probably never will be.
11.          When my alarm goes off, I snooze for nine minutes.
12.          If it wasn’t for coffee, I’d probably never get out of bed
13.          I’m addicted to Glee
14.          I have an unhealthy obsession for Matthew Morrison
15.          I can’t stand Horatio Cain!
16.          I’m addicted to ZARA
17.          Almost every clothes, shoes and bag I earn come from that shop
18.          I have 2 big tattoos on my back
19.          Even though it hurt worse than anything I've ever done, I'm planning on another tattoo
20.          I love to read  I often have two or three books going at once
21.          I am addicted to my blog
22.          And to Facebook
23.          I’m working on being a better friend
24.          I hate carrots
25.          Seeing someone drinking milk makes me gag
26.          BLT sandwiches are the best!
27.          Cooking is my first love
28.          I’ve always dreamed of hosting Thanksgiving, but we are not American J
29.          I knew my husband 4 days before he moved into my place
30.          There is no why I’ll be doing the "horizontal exercise" if one of us is wearing socks!
31.          I hate guns, yet my husband is in law enforcement so he has one The very few times

              he brought it home, I was cranky
32.          The most beautiful place I’ve been to is Maldives
33.          I had a panic attack when we went snorkeling on our honeymoon Face to face with a

              shark is never fun
34.          I can't stand it if anyone reads something I bought for myself before I do  That makes

              me a control freak,  It's ok J
35.          I absolutely hate going to bed with dirty dishes in the sink
36.          I have a problem with procrastination
37.          I like to clean
38.          My garden is looking very neglected right now
39.          But there is now way I’m going to take care of it
40.          Insects freak me out
41.          Sometimes I’m surprised my kids are still here and healthy given my track record with
               plants
42.          I love to plan vacations, take vacations, talk about vacations and think about   

              vacations.
43.          One of my biggest pet peeves is not being heard and having to repeat myself.
44.          It also drives me crazy when people think they are “above” being nice to cashiers,

              waiters, receptionist, drivers, etc.  Just WHO do you think you are, exactly?
45.          If I could have one superpower, I'd want the ability to read minds. 

46.          I blush easily, which makes me embarrassed, which makes me blush more
47.          I don't like beer
48.          But I love wine
49.          I don’t share the good chocolate with anyone
50.          I wish I could be Carrie from Sex & The City and have 2 wonderful girlfriends like her
51.          Wait I do! Except we’re related and they are dudes: Other half and my Dear Brother
52.          I can be REALLY passionate about something one day
53.          And the next it is just not as big a deal
54.          I can see the possibilities in things
55.          I sometimes drive with no music whatsoever just to enjoy the silence
56.          I will be 43 when my oldest graduates from high school
57.          and I will be 45 when my youngest does
58.          I'm sure I will miss them but I can't wait!
59.          I know a whole lot about really random things
60.          I love to pretend I’m smart
61.          I have natural curly hair
62.          I straighten my hair
63.          I nibble…take a bite of something, wrap it back up, and keep on until it’s finished
64.          I eat around the edges of cookies and throw the middle away
65.          I often have anxiety attacks in crowded places
66.          I scratch my husband’s back in bed every night
67.          I wish I had longer and thinner legs
68.          Technology and me do not always get along However, try to pry my iPhone out of my

              hands and I might take you down
69.          I can’t always work the DVD player.
70.          I crave structure and organization Sometimes, if my house is a mess, I can’t think

              clearly until things are back in order
71.          I want to learn Italian so badly
72.          I like to entertain I love having friends and family around us
73.          I am a complete math idiot
74.          I am always trying to improve myself
75.          I put everything I am into being a good mother My most important goal in life is to raise
               good people
76.          When I look at my children, I can’t believe how beautiful they are
77.          When I listen to them, I can’t believe how funny they are
78.          I once lost Morgane while shopping. I would not wish this to happen even to my worst
               enemy
79.          I would rather spend time with my husband and kids than anything else in the world
80.          I believe that kids music has been created by Satan himself
81.          I should give blood
82.          But needles freak me out
83.          I have a terrible sense of direction.
84.          I like to dare people to eat "ballut"
85.          I often listen to a song over and over again
86.          I love to sing
87.          And dance (even if I’m not good at it, it’s all fine, my kids think I’m cool – for now)
88.          I have 4 watches.
89.          But I am never on time (either to early or too late)
90.          I have really generous parents
91.          My family is my first priority
92.          I’m not a hugger and kiss-on-the-cheek-for-a-greeting person
93.          On the other hand, I can’t get enough hugs and kisses from my kids and I shower them

              with hugs and kisses all the time
94.          I could watch Dirty Dancing and The Notebook over and over and over again.
95.          I tend to repeat myself.
96.          I tend to repeat myself.
97.          I have to have a lot of light in my living quarters. Dark rooms eventually depress me.
98.          I still make wishes when I blow out the candles
99.          I am never doing this exercise ever again
100.       I’m Always AND Forever Right.  Even if I'm wrong, I'm still right!
And now, note to myself: J



No comments:

Post a Comment