Pages


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter...

 … As a proof: I sound just like her sometimes…

1.       Enough is enough!

2.       I'm going to give you until the count of three... 1.. 2.. 2 and a half... 2 and three quarters

3.       Go ask your father.

4.       Am I talking to a brick wall?

5.       Answer me when I ask you a question!

6.       Are you deaf or something?

7.       Are you lying to me?

8.       Are your hands broken? Pick it up yourself! I'm not your maid!

9.       As long as you live under my roof, you'll do as I say.

10.   Beds are NOT made for jumping on.

11.   Fries are NOT a breakfast food!

12.   Did you clean your room?

13.   A little soap & water never killed anybody.


14.   Did you brush your teeth?

15.   Always wear clean underwear.

16.   Did you flush?

17.   Do you live to annoy me?

18.   Don't cross your eyes or they'll freeze that way.


19.   Don't EVER let me catch you doing that again!

20.   Don't go out with a wet head, you'll catch cold.


21.   Don't talk with your mouth full!

22.   Don't use that tone with me!

23.   Don't you have anything better to do?

24.   Eat your vegetables, they're good for you.

25.   Go to your room and think about what you did!

26.   How do you know you don't like it if you haven't tasted it?

27.   How many times do I have to tell you?

28.   I brought you into this world, and I can take you right back out!

29.   I can always tell when you're lying.

30.   I can't believe you did that!

31.   I didn't ask who put it there, I said "Pick it up!"

32.   I don't buy snacks to feed your friends!

33.   I don't have to explain myself. I said no.

34.   I don't know is NOT an answer.

35.   I hope someday you have children just like you.

36.   I hope you don't kiss me with that mouth!

37.   I just want what's best for you.

38.   I said CLOSE the door, I did not say SLAM it.

39.   I would have never talked to MY mother like that!

40.   If I want your opinion I'll ask for it!

41.   If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

42.   If you don't clean your plate, you won't get any dessert.

43.   If you don't stop crying, I am going to give you something to cry about!

44.   If you're too full to finish your dinner, you're too full for dessert.

45.   I'm going to skin you alive!

46.   I'm not always going to be around to do these things for you.

47.   I'm not going to ask you again.

48.   It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't trust everyone else.

49.   Look at me when I'm talking to you.

50.   Money does NOT grow on trees.

51.   No child of MINE would do something like that.

52.   Nobody asked you.

53.   Now, come back downstairs and go back up WITHOUT stomping your feet!

54.   Now, say you're sorry...and MEAN it!

55.   Over my dead body!

56.   Pick that up before somebody trips on it and breaks their neck!

57.   Put that down! You don't know where it's been!

58.   Say that again and I'll wash your mouth out with soap.

59.   So it's raining? You're not sugar -- you won't melt.

60.   Think of those poor starving children in Africa... (or China, or India.)

61.   This hurts me more than it hurts you.

62.   Turn off that light. Do you think we own the electric company?


63.   Watch your language!

64.   Watch your mouth!

65.   What did I say the FIRST time?

66.   What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?

67.   What part of NO don't you understand?

68.   When I was a little girl...

69.   When I was young we had respect for our elders!

70.   When I was your age...

71.   When you have kids of your own you'll understand.

72.   When you have your own house then you can make the rules!

73.   Who do you think you are?

74.   Who do you think you're talking to?

75.   Who taught you THAT? You didn't learn that in this house!

76.   Why? Because I SAID so, that's why!

77.   You are getting on my last nerve.

78.   You can't find it? Well, if you'd put things where they belonged, you wouldn't have this problem.

79.   You can't start the day on an empty stomach.

80.   You had better wipe that smile off your face before I do it for you.

81.   You have an answer for everything, don't you?

82.   You just ate an hour ago!

83.   You WILL eat it, and you WILL like it!

84.   You won't be happy until you break that, will you?

85.   You'll understand when you're older.

86.   You're the oldest. You should know better


87.   Don't eat your boogers! You'll get worms! (Oh no this one was told to me by my dear brother!)




I’m sure I could have come up with 13 others to make it a hundred but I was too lazy,  help me find the last 13 ones !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment