Pages


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DAY 2 of this "3 – days diet".

I think my brain is fried.
My guess is the lack of carbs in my diet is finally getting to me.
Neurons don’t fire as readily sans carbohydrates.
In the past hours I cannot count the number of times I started to do something, turned around, and completely forgot what the heck I was doing.
I slept through my alarm this morning. Threw myself in the shower and shoved into the first pair of jean I could find, sprinted*** to my car, and I arrive at the office exactly five minutes before the boss called. I was still late, but at least now I can convince myself I worked out today.

*** Yeah, you read it right: I sprinted. I don't walk (unless necessary) so sprinting is a big effort!!!
The only reason I would usually run is when chased, and even then only if someone is wielding a deadly weapon like a machete…

No comments:

Post a Comment