Pages


Thursday, March 10, 2011

The one where I have a "Shoe-gasm" at Zara!

Let me tell you about the shoe-gasm I just experienced today at Zara J
It’s embarassing to admit but I have had a few and like any good thing, you keep on coming back for more! As many of you know, I’m a shoe addict. I’ve experimented with several different types of shoe, some of them designer even.
And today, oh yes friends, it happened again. And IT WAS FREAKING FABULOUS!!!!

It all started when I walked into Zara. I saw those beautiful black stilettos and I thought: what would they feel like on my feet? Would they be firm and confident? Or gentle and inviting?  There was no better way to know than to try them..
So I went and look for a place to seat my heart full of excitement at what was about to happen to my feet. I took off the pair I was wearing and slip my feet into the new ones and it felt good…
Oh….oh….oooohhhhhhh………
I could feel the softness of the leather caressing my feet……and then it happened.
YES! YES! OH YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

A bit like this:



I stood up on my shaky legs, checked myself in the mirror and just like that I decided these stilettos and I were never to separate…
I headed to the cashier, handed out my bank card and I swear to you at that very moment, the gates of heaven opened and the angels sang…
I felt like a born again woman again J I confidently took the shoes, and headed back to my car.
I do realize a lot of people will not get the hype here. It’s not just that these are the most comfortable shoes known to men (women in this case)… they’re literally sex on heels!


No comments:

Post a Comment