Pages


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Letter to my First Love

We used to have such a wonderful relationship, filled with love and happiness…celebrations and family gatherings…we could never be parted; sometimes cozying up on the couch with each other to watch a movie, or snuggling in bed to read a good book…sigh…we always had such a fabulous and satisfying time…boy, were we great together.
And now? Constant fighting that turns my stomach upside down and inside out, the tension is so unbelievable; I think sometimes that the stress itself causes some of our biggest arguments. I don’t know what went wrong, we always seemed to be so perfectly compatible…dinner dates were some of our greatest bonding times…just the two of us, oh it was pure bliss! I can feel the fights literally brewing now, awaiting the inevitable eruption that happens when we try to get together and repair our fractured union…sigh... where did we go so horribly wrong?
 




I miss you food…can we fix this mess we've become and someday be together again? Gosh, I love you so much…my insides ache for you all day long.

HAHAHAHAHA…oh my goodness I made myself laugh…

2 comments:

  1. You really got me worried there... Very funny though, I know what you are talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a love/ hate relationship, i know all about it!!

    ReplyDelete