Pages


Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank God It’s Friday!



Why:
1.       Because it’s Friday!!!! 2 Days off!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!
2.       Wine time means adult time. And adult time is what I need!!!
3.       I discovered that like my kids, I too need a comforter. And vino is my version of a blankie. It calms me down. It shuts me up. And it helps me sleep through the night.
4.       Someone once told me that when I’m about to lose my temper I should take a deep breath and count to ten? Well, it only takes me about ten seconds to open a bottle of wine, so by the time I’m done; I might as well enjoy it!
5.       Whining adults, spoiled bosses, and sometimes shitty stressful days are part of our job. And we deserve to be rewarded for going above and beyond with our efforts. Amen to that!
6.       Seriously, do I really even need to come up with more valid reasons to why I love Friday and wine together I love it, and I want it, and it’s almost 5 o’clock right now and I should really be getting ready for wine time instead of typing this blog post.


Have a beautiful week-end everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment