Pages


Monday, March 21, 2011

God and Babies...

A few months ago, Arthur asked me how he was conceived. Because I wasn’t ready for “THE TALK” I told him that I had prayed a lot and asked God to grant me a baby and he finally answered my prayer when 9 months after, a little baby named Arthur came into my world…
This Sunday morning while the 4 of us were cuddling in our bed, Arthur asked me to tell him that story again, which I did… But then he turned to Morgane and said:
 You too Morgane will have a baby when you grow up!
 Morgane: No I won’t
Arthur: Yes you will!
Morgane: No I won’t
Arthur: Yes you will!
Other half: No Arthur, Morgane won’t necessarily have a baby when she grows up, she’ll make that decision herself later…
Arthur: Oh ok…. You know what Morgane, you’ll just have to talk less to God, if not he’ll want o give you a baby to thank you!!!

Yes I wasn't ready for this kind of reaction below so I kept it simpple for now... I just have to figure out a way to tell Morgane she can still pray and talk to God and that no babies will be coming soon :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment