Pages


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another list... Weird but true...

1.       Obituaries would be a lot more interesting and would totally fill my gossip craving if it would tell you how the person died
2.       Bad decisions make great stories on my blog
3.       I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my 20 pages memo that I swear I did not make any changes to.
4.       I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. Oh come on don’t look at me like that! Everybody does that! Right? RIGHT?
5.       I wish Google Maps had an avoid “TRAFFIC” routing option.
6.       I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
7.       How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still did not understand a word the other one is saying?
8.       I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
9.       Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
10.   I think part of my dear brother’s job should be to immediately clear my computer history if I die, then take care of my kids J
11.   Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument with kids when you realize you are wrong Kids: 1 and Mommy: 0


PS: regarding the picture above: just to tell my Mom that!
Feel free to add your own…

No comments:

Post a Comment