Pages


Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oops I did it again!

Other half and  I watched another horror movie entitled "I spit on your grave"  a remake from a 1978 movie…
This movie reminded me that the greatest monsters were humans…
Spoiler alert after this trailer…






Every moment of this movie is soaked in a sense of unease, things start going to hell almost immediately, and just keep getting worse.  Not to mention the disgusting men who rape the girl in one scene, which really looks realistic and frightening. This scene happens in pure daylight, and is really very violent. What surprised me the most about myself was not how scared I was, it was my anger. I could have hit the screen, I just wanted to throw up…
The best part of the movie is when the  girl don’t simply scream and run away, but fights back, and with a vengeance.
Basically she makes them suffer as much as they did... Not for the faint of heart…
Although I was scared throughout the whole movie, this is worth watching just for all the suffering she makes them endure and was clearly well deserved…




---SPOILER ALERT---

No comments:

Post a Comment