Pages


Monday, February 21, 2011

10 Random things about me : Morgane


1.       I’m addicted to Nutella
2.       I’m also addicted to crêpes and pancakes
3.       Sometimes I pee in my pants because I’m too lazy to go to the bathroom
4.       Tom & Jerry are the best! You really can’t appreciate it unless you’ve watched it 50 times. In a row. Over the course of the week-end.
5.       I’ve learned one thing during my 3 years on this planet: I can often get out of troubles with Bambi  eyes
6.       I can cry on demand
7.       I can make my brother  do almost anything
8.       My best friend’s name is “NOTME”
9.       Give me some mayo and I’ll pretty much eat anything
10.   Things I do solely to freak out my Mom and Dad:
a.       eat a random chewing gum I’ve picked in a public place
b.      suddenly scream like a banshee when they are driving really fast
Man, if you could see the look on their faces. PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment