Pages


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So who wants to sponsor us?

So yesterday morning, I made the fatal error to ask my kids what they would like to have for breakfast.
Story:
ME: So kids what would you like to have for breakfast this morning?
Arthur: Doowap!  (Bless you heart sweetie, it's always easy with you)
Morgane: A sandwich with Nutella!
ME: Sorry sweetie, you ate it all, mommy did not have time to buy a new pot. Do you want the same thing as your brother?
Morgane: No, I want Nutella…
ME: Do you want cereals?
Morgane: No, I want Nutella…
ME: Well sorry young lady, we are out of Nutella, you’ll have to live without it! You can have anything else…
Morgane (with a very long face): pretending to die on spot
ME: Sorry not working Morgane, I’m not a magician, I won’t suddenly make a pot of Nutella appear, so stop the drama...
Morgane - Loudly proclaiming: “WE SHOULD HAVE NUTELLA  AT ALL TIME!”
Anyone ready to sponsor this little "spoiled" girl’s request? ___ This would make a great t’-shirt?
By the way: wonderful other half went this morning to buy a new pot… If kids only knew the power they have on their parents….

1 comment:

  1. Ahahaha! I can totally relate to this. This happened once as I was asking my li'l boy what he wanted for breakfast and the immediate answer was "Crêpes au nutella, mama" and oops no Nutella! He cried... so sad... was broken-hearted... so cute LOL :oD Ever since I have 2 big pots of Nutella at home and at all times. I know it's shameful... we're only 3 in my family and we finish 2 pots of Nutella a month :o/

    ReplyDelete